The tea leaves that have been learned will undergo a process of fermentation. Basically, this process is an oxidation process that converts leaf tea polyphenols were darkened because of chlorophyll breakdown and release of tannin elements. From this fermentation process will create four basic tea, which has a variety of properties that are good for health.
Over time, basic tea has now been greatly modified so as to create the taste and benefits of a more diverse.
Various benefits of tea is inseparable from the existence and nature of existing compounds in tea leaves. There are at least 450 organic compounds and more than one inorganic compounds found in tea leaves. To get the best tea, it takes shoots or young tea leaves that have not bloomed. So start drinking tea and feel the benefits.
Consider the following steps to get steeping tea with the best quality
- Pour 2 tablespoons small pot of tea for one small.
- Use the water from the fountain. But if it is difficult to obtain, use boiling water (90-100 degrees centigrade) for Black tea and Oolong tea. As for green tea and white tea, use boiling water that is not too hot (60-80 degrees celsius). Wait for 10-15 minutes to desired consistency.
- Should choose honey than sugar if you want to add sweetness.
- Keep the tea in a sealed container so that the aroma is preserved perfectly.
- Wash the tea leaves pour enough hot water in the cup first, then drain. This can be done to remove the dust that still stick to and make sense of the tea will taste better.
- If using a tea bag, do not leave the tea bag in a cup too long. Preservatives contained in the bag can be harmful to health. Preferably, dip 4-5 times a tea bag into a cup (according to the desired density), and then throw it away.
Some compounds in tea are beneficial
Is the main compound in tea fight cancer, improving circulation, strengthens blood vessels and lowering blood cholesterol levels. The polyphenols in tea is an antioxidant that kind bioflavonoid 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 25 times more effective than vitamin E.
Catechins in fresh tea leaves can reach 30% of the dry weight. Green tea and White tea contains catechins high, while black tea contains fewer catechins because the levels are reduced during the process of oxidation.
3. Vitamin C
High vitamin C content in tea can prevent and fight colds, especially in green tea.
Fluoride is a mineral that is also good for strengthening the teeth and fight osteoporosis. While caffeine in tea is useful to dispel the drowsiness and fatigue.