But you must remember, that being a vegetarian can also cause health problems, such as Anemia. And in this article, I will share the healthy menu to prevent anemia in a vegetarian diet, to stay healthy.
What is anemia? And what the symptoms of anemia?
The answer in this article Anemia and The Symptoms
Cause Anemia in Vegetarian
Anemia or lack of blood is the result of the body that less iron. While the sources of iron are highest in the animal source, such as meat, chicken, and fish. The problem is, the vegetarian do not eat meat or animal source that are useful in the formation of red blood cells, including vitamins and minerals.
Vegetarian diet menu to prevent anemia
1. Review your vegetarian diets.
2. Healthy breakfast for a vegetarian alternative is oatmeal, which is rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. As well as low-fat milk.
3. More consume vegetables and fruits that contain iron, vitamin C, and B12. Also, can consume in juice form. Such as :
- green leafy vegetables are sources of iron are kale, spinach, sweet potato leaf shoots, celery, and broccoli.
- fruits rich in vitamin C, such as avocados, beets, grapes, watermelon, and cantaloupe.
- other sources that contain vitamin C, vitamin B12, folic acid, and iron is almond, potatoes, oyster mushroom, and brown rice.
4. For lunch, a sandwich of 3-4 pieces of white bread with low-fat cheese, peanut butter, or eggs. It could also be given a low-fat mayonnaise.
5. For dinner, can be steamed potato by pasta, and fruits salad.
6. Coffee or tea can consume occasionally.
7. Drink yogurt is also good for lunch companion.
8. Drink enough water.
9. Exercise and sufficient sleep.
10. If you are not the vegetarian fanatic, occasionally eat animal sources that are rich in iron, so as not to suffer from acute anemia, and the body remains healthy.