Trying to get pregnant is sometimes not as easy as expected. The problems are, the fertility rate largely determines the success of a woman to get pregnant.
Are you one of the women who try to get pregnant at age 35 years, or 45 years, or more? Currently, many couples decide to get married at the age that is mature enough. The wedding usually begins at the age of 30, 35, or even more.
And in fact, to be able to get pregnant and have a child is not an easy thing. It was not everyone, but in general, a women's fertility rate will start to decline when the entry age of 35 years. And will fall before the age of 40 years.
However, this does not mean a woman aged above 35 or 45 years has no chance to get pregnant. During the period of menstruation is still ongoing, certainly there is still a chance to get pregnant and have a child.
Although some people worry about this condition, but with a more intensive effort in following fertility therapy, many some of them who have children after the age of 40 years.
Some Expert says, a woman's fertility rate that began to enter the age of 40 is very small, namely :
- In women at age 40, have a chance of conceiving is only 25%.
- At the age of 43 years, dropped to 15%.
- For over 45 years, is getting down to 10-13%.
While women who start pregnancy at the age of 40 years and above :
- Getting pregnant at the age of 40 years had a risk of miscarriage 24%.
- At the age of 43 years, have a 38% risk of miscarriage.
- And the age of 44 years, have an increased risk of miscarriage by 54%.
Women who try to conceive when entering the age of 40 or more, it was not easy to get through it. Because at this age are usually affects the chromosome (genetic carrier cells), that will affect the quality of the egg.
Don't miss other nice article : 15 Best Fertility Boosters For Men And Women
And to achieve a pregnancy at this fertility rate, very little hope of being to conceive naturally. But this is not to worry because at this age can obtained through fertility treatment. For example through IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination), or through a baby tubes or IVF (In Vitro Fertilization).
At the age of approaching menopause, the hormones usually would work harder to release the egg, so this will lead to non-identical twins (fraternal twins) pregnancies.
For those of you who are waiting for a pregnancy at age above 35-45 years or more :
- Consult with a fertility doctor on a regular basis. And ask about pregnancy programs that might take, such as IUI or IVF.
- Keep a healthy lifestyle.
- Avoid alcohol and not smoking.
- Consumption of foods that can improve the hormone estrogen.
- Consult with your doctor when to take a supplement fertility.
- Avoid stress.
- Get plenty of rest, and avoid fatigue.
- Regular exercise, such as yoga or jogging to increase vitality and fitness.
- And more important is the confidence and spirit from within ourselves.