As the pain in the lower abdomen and waist, abdomen feels bloated, nausea, dizzines, that even some people to experience fainting. Not only physically experiencing the discomfort, but is usually accompanied by mood or a mood change, even depression and emotional feelings that are without cause. But you don't need to wory about this, because this article will give you a tips on how to relieve Pre Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) with easy and natural way.
Menstruation is a decay process of the uterus lining (endometrium) unused because it is not the occurrence of pregnancy in the womb. So, the lining of the uterus is secreted by the body, and then the uterus will start forming a new endometrium after menstrual process is complete, this is a signal that the body is ready to accept the possibility of pregnancy.
Indeed not all women experience this syndrome. PMS only suffered by those who are sensitive to hormonal change in the menstrual cycle. And for those many consume coffee, tea, alcohol, carbonated drinks and also likely will suffer from PMS.
PMS is certainly very uncomfortable and can interfere with daily activities.
So, how to relieve the PMS symptoms?
Following a diet that needs to be done to prevent the emergence of symptoms of Pre Menstrual Syndrome.
1. Limit the consumption of protein. We suggest as many as 1,5 gr/kg of body weight.
2. Limit the consumption of animal fats, as well as fried foods.
3. Limit the consumption of dairy foods and petrol, such as cheese, ice cream, yoghurt, and more.
4. Reduce consumption of food high in sugar, salt, red meat (beef and mutton), alcohol, coffee, tea, chocolate, fizzy drinks.
5. Eat more of fish, chicken, nuts, and seeds as a source of protein.
6. Eat more of food that contain essential fatty acids, such as linoleic sunflower oil, and vegetables oil.
7. Eat more green vegetables.
8. Consumption of B complex vitamins, especially vitamin B6, vitamin E, calcium, iron, and omega-6.
9. Doing excercise and physical activity on a regular basis. Less work out will aggravate the symptoms of PMS.
10. Keep the weight stay balance. Excess weight can increase the risk of suffering from PMS.
11. Avoid stress. Most PMS symptoms worsened because of stress factors.
In General, the condition of Pre Menstrual Syndrome appears only at the moment ofimpending menstruation. When the time menstruation lasts until some day it still feels even increasing severe pain, you should immediately consult a doctor. May be the pain may arise because there are other uterine disease.
Related article : How To Make Hormones Stay Balance
(Reference : the book of Gizi in Reproductive Health).