What is cervical cancer?
Cervical cancer is the most dreaded disease in all women in the world, other than breast cancer. The disease attacked at the neck of the uterus (cervix), one of the female reproductive organ that is a very important function. And most of the attack on the woman who has been actively conducting an intimate relationship.
Even cancer is a disease became the highest cause of death around the world, actually, cancer can be cured when immediately known since the early stage. However, many of the less noticed, and just left and promptly sent in had reached and advanced stage. However, do not give up to fight being cured of cancer.
The Cause Of Cervical Cancer
99 percent of cervical cancer caused by HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) that attacked the cervix. And will spread to all other organs when entering an advanced stage. Because the cervix is located between the vagina and uterus. Then, when cancer was already at an advanced stage and spread into the uterus, the only path to healing is to do the appointment of the uterus, in addition to chemotherapy.
Other than caused by HPV, cervical cancer occurs because of the presence of abnormal cells on the cervix. Which develop due to exposure to radiation or chemical contamination that occurred at a period of time long enough.
Related info : About HPV Cause Cervical Cancer You Need To Know
The Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer
The early sign of cervical cancer can be easily observed. For example, experience a vaginal discharge long enough. And there are signs whitish slime reasonable in terms of texture, color, and odor that appears on the discharge.
If the discharge does not immediately treated, can lead to more serious stages of the disease, including the thread of cervical cancer. Therefore, it is recommended for women who are already active in intercourse, should undergo a pap smear regularly, at least 1 year or if the disorder as the emergence of unusual vaginal discharge.
- Vaginal discharge that is hard to recover and in an abnormal condition.
- The emergence of bleeding and pain during intercourse (contact bleeding).
- Bleeding outside the menstrual cycle.
- Very drastic weight loss.
- Enlargement in the kidneys and difficulty urinating.
- If cancer has already spread to the pelvic area, it will appear back pain complaints.
Prevent cervical cancer
As an effort to prevent cervical cancer, what needs to be done? Here are a few tips and how to prevent cervical cancer.
1. When bought underwear, wash before use.
2. Use panties from a material that is easy to absorb sweat.
3. Always wear clean underwear, and change at least 2 times a day. And it would be better to change your underwear before going to bed at night.
4. During menstruation, wear safety pads or pads of herbs ingredients. And changes the pads at least 2 times a day, or as often as needed. When the menstruation happens, areas of the cervix and uterine mucous membrane are in open conditions. And that the bacteria or dirt can enter into it. So, it's important to maintain the cleanliness of vaginal area during the menstrual period.
5. Clean up after urinating in public restrooms. Definitely, we ever urinate in public toilets, such as shopping mall, gas stations, restaurants, or other rests area when we travel. If this had to be done, try to rinse a maximum of 4 hours after you urinate in public places. Due to a place like this is already visited by a lot of people that we don't know their condition. While the HPV virus can transmit it through the rest of the place, which the urine has not been completely cleaned.
6. DO NOT have intercourse with multiple partners.
7. DO NOT have intercourse at a very young age.
8. Avoid getting married at an age too young, especially for women. Married at an age too young, for example under 17 years, will be very prone to misbehaving on the sex organs. Because the reproductive organs are not yet fully ready.
9. Should not put the powder on the genital area of a baby girl. Several studies have found that toddlers can also affected by cervical cancer. The research suggested, most likely because the habits of parents are always applying the powder to the genital area since their daughter was a baby. Although the powder outside the genital area, but the possibility can go into deeper areas. So this is not healthy, and should not be done.
10. Immediately treat abnormal discharge. If you experience vaginal discharge, immediately check from the beginning. Especially if it's an abnormal discharge. In order to detect the cause of vaginal discharge and immediately treated and cured.
11. Don't forget to do a Pap Smear. For women who have been active in an intimate relationship, don't forget to do a pap smear regularly, at least once in a year.
12. Make a habit of a healthy lifestyle. Getting used to healthy life, clean, and consume food that can prevent the free radicals attack. It will very good for the prevention of cancer. Lots of eating fruits and vegetables that rich in Antioxidants.
But when the doctor's diagnosis has shown that a person suffering from cervical cancer, don't despair. Medical healing efforts currently had a maximum of done with chemotherapy.
Moreover, the desire and fighting spirit to recover that coming out from yourself is also one of the main keys to healing from cancer.
(Reference : Guidance Regarding cervical cancer, and Book of "Perangi KANKER")