For couples who are undergoing fertility treatment. These 15 best fertility boosters perhaps you can choose to increase your fertility.
The following fertility enhancing food sources are from natural sources. These foods of fertility boosters often we encounter every day, so it's easy to get it. And of course, it's safer and healthier because from the natural resources.
1. Avocado --- Avocado is one of the fruits that is good for fertility boosters. Avocado contain lots of fiber, folic acid, protein, essential fats, carbohydrates and vitamin E. It is important in improving endometrium layer formation (lining of the uterus) and assist in the successful implantation of the embryo. The folic acid requirement is not just good for women, but also beneficial for men as supporting sperm quality.
2. Pomegranate --- In ancient Persia, the pomegranate is regarded as a symbol of fertility. So, the pomegranate is also the fruit of fertility booster that we should note. Even drink pomegranate juice during pregnancy, it can prevent damage to the infant's brain. Pomegranate contains many nutrients, vitamin C, K, Folic acid, and several other vitamins and minerals. This makes pomegranate known as anti-aging, anti-cancer, and may help bone health as well as improve blood circulation.
Pomegranate is also good for people with diabetes and to lower the risk of heart attack. For it suggested drinking pomegranate juice within 3 months continuously.
3. Tomato --- From the research, the content of lycopene in tomatoes can improve sperm count up to 70%. The Researchers also found that Lycopene not only improves the quality and quantity of sperm. But also able to increase the speed of swimming sperm and decrease the amount of sperm that is abnormal.
Tomatoes are the best fertility booster for men.
Other nice article : How the prostate cancer can be treated by tomatoes?
4. Green vegetables rich in iron --- spinach, long beans, asparagus, and pumpkin seeds including vegetables that are rich in iron and folic acid. Iron proved to be able to help the body in the absorption of vitamin C. Iron deficiency will lose the chance to get pregnant.
5. Banana --- Vitamin A and B6 on the banana is very useful in helping to improve the quality of the egg (follicle). Also, normalize the menstrual cycle and improve the quality of sperm.
6. Tubers --- Such as sweet potatoes (yams), potatoes, carrots, turnips, and other types of bulbs have vitamin A, E, C, beta-carotene content also good as antioxidants. And the content of phytoestrogen and progesterone on sweet potatoes can help the ovaries mature egg cell (follicle) is capable of producing. So, that helps menstrual cycle becomes normal. So, the tubers are also the good of fertility boosters.
7. Strawberry, blackberry, and blueberry --- Almost the same kind of these fruits are higher in fiber, rich in vitamin A, C, K, B6, Magnesium, potassium, manganese, and phosphorus. In addition, these fruits are also included in the special fruit. Because it contains a pigment called anthocyanins, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory. The berries fruits not only good for fertility boosters but also very good for women who have a history of cysts.
So, how these berry fruits are the best fertility boosters for women.
8. Egg whites --- In addition to the high protein , egg whites are also useful for keeping and maintaining the quality of the egg cells (follicles). From the research results Dr. Sidika E.Kasim-Karakas,MD, an expert in endocrinology from ENS UC Davis Medical Center, California-USA, to prove that a diet with a high protein food menu can help maintain hormone levels. So, that more regular menstrual cycle and can increase fertility.
9. Young date palm --- According to some studies, young date palm containing of hormone Bitosin, which server specifically to peristaltic motion in the blood and uterine tissue. So, young date palm is great for strengthening the uterus and increase fertility in women. Not just for women, young date palm is also beneficial to boost male fertility hormones.
10. Watermelon --- Watermelon is rich in lycopene. Where lycopene is very important to boost the vitality of a man, including maintaining prostate health. Eating watermelon regularly at least 3 months continuously will help increase sperm count, sperm motility, and sperm shape and fix the structure.
Food sources below is the type of seafood. The best fertility booster, especially Omega-3 and zinc.
Benefits of Omega-3 :
- Increasing the production of cervical mucus in healthy.
- Assisting in hormonal balance.
- Reduce pain due to PMS (pre menstrual syndrome).
- Help to lower the risk of infection around the uterus, such as infections due to endometriosis, uterine fibroids or ovarian cysts.
- Supporting production and improve the quality of sperm.
- Assist in the occurrence of ovulation (egg cell maturation and the quality).
- Unleash the flow of blood to the uterus. So that the uterus also is healthy.
Benefits of Zinc :
- Helps improve the quality of the egg and sperm, is very important. Because in the process of fertilization need of quality egg and sperm to form a healthy embryo.
- Help a healthy sperm production process.
- Prevent enlarged prostate.
- The libido hormone regulating.
- Increasing hormone of estrogen.
- Helps slow down the menopause.
- Zinc helps control cell division during the maturation of the ovum and stop it after the process of fertilization.
Benefits of DHA (DocosahexaenoicAcid) and EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) :
- Assist the development of fetal brain cells in pregnant women.
- Preventing miscarriages and premature birth.
- Help control stress. Deficiencies in DHA and EPA can be prone to stress and depression.
- Support the creation of the nervous system of the brain, eyes, and heart on the baby. A mother who consumes enough DHA and EPA can channel it through the granting of breast milk.
11. Oyster --- Clams of oyster contain lots of zinc, iron, Omega-3, DHA, calcium, and potassium.
12. Salmon --- Content of salmon the most popular for fertility including Omega-3, DHA, and EPA.
13. Tuna --- The contents of Tuna is almost the same with salmon, such as Omega-3, DHA, protein, vitamins, and more.
14. Crab --- Not only is tasty, the crab also contains vitamin B12, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, and the mineral selenium.
Especially in pregnant women, consuming a crab 1-2 times a week can be useful in assisting the development of the cell membranes in the brain of the fetus. However, because of its high cholesterol content in crab, are advised to consume no more than 300 mg per day.
15. Shrimp or Prawns --- Shrimp contain vitamin B12=78%, Protein=52%, Omega-3=14%, Zinc=17%, vitamin E=17%. and the rest are a content of other vitamins and minerals.
Because of its high protein content in shrimp, it often triggers the onset of allergy in some people. For those of you who are sensitive and easily affected by allergies, it is worth to consult first with your doctor about your allergy history, before consuming a shrimp.
There are several opinions about dangerous content on the type of seafood, and what is meant here is the content of mercury in some kinds of seafood. But if you consume seafood from a place far away from waste, certainly no problem and safe. So, don't eat seafood that comes from a lot of waste and exposure to mercury.
To get fertility naturally, certainly not quickly. Must consume the natural fertility boosters resources on a regular basis.