Fertility treatments are some of the ways that can be used as an alternative in improving fertility. And it called complementary treatments.
In the medical world, today has many ways that can be selected for couples who want to get offspring. Examination with more modern equipment, until in advanced ways like IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination) or IVF (In Vitro Fertilization). But there are other ways that can be selected in boosting fertility with alternative medicine.
Complementary therapy aims not to replace medical therapy that has been or is being lived. But rather as alternative efforts to speed up the healing process and help restore the function of the reproductive hormone system.
Complementary therapy is useful for treating it naturally. Which can keep the causes of diseases, as well as stimulate the body to heal themselves from the disease suffer. On medical treatment, generally give priority to disease, diagnosis and give treatment. Whereas the other conditions that cause a person difficulty to have children is a disorder of mind and stress, that often don't get the attention on medical therapy.
As in the East traditionally medicine, pregnancy occurs due to the results of fused between "red" essence (symbolizing menstrual blood - female) and "white" (representing sperm - men). And all this is believed should be balanced. If there's a lead on the condition of lacking or malfunctioning of the red and white, then it can lead to infertility. This can occur because of the physical or emotional factors.
The following 10 types of Alternative therapies to increase fertility
1. Nutritional Therapy
The condition of human health is closely connected with the food consumed. And nutritional therapy is the mainstay of the main to prevent and treat the disease. But be careful, if you want to consume supplements or vitamins, and should consult with a health professional.
Some benefits of vitamins for increase fertility :
1. Vitamin A --- Benefits increasing the levels of progesterone.
2. Vitamin B (along with the groups), and Folic acid --- Useful in the process of conception and pregnancy.
3. Vitamin C --- Help in the process of maturation of follicle, ovulation process, and also increase the hormone progesterone.
4. Vitamin E --- Help normalize the work of important hormones in the body.
5. Selenium --- Needed for the production of the progesterone, testosterone, as well as important for inhibiting infertility and reduce the threat of miscarriage.
6. Zinc --- Essential substances are beneficial overcome fertility disorders. Such as a shortage of the progesterone, abnormal menstrual cycle, miscarriage, or difficulty giving birth.
7. Calcium and Magnesium --- Beneficial in menstrual pain cure.
8. Cuprum (Cu) --- Is important to reduce the risk of miscarriage in early pregnancy.
9. Best nutrient for men --- Antioxidants, such as vitamin C, B12, E, Beta-carotene, and Selenium, proven to protect the sperm damage and increase in number.
2. Herbal Therapy
Benefits herbal therapy already known and used by the Romans, Egypt, China, Persian, Hebrew, and Arabic, since centuries years ago. And is believed capable of addressing the healing various diseases, if used appropriately and correctly.
The Herbalist argues, that nature also provides the content of others in addition to the active substance to offset these substances in order to not leave any harmful side effects.
However, it should be realized that the active substance and some elements in plants and herbs, can interact with medications given by the doctor. So, if you want to consume herbal supplements, you should consult with a doctor.
3. Acupuncture FertilityAcupuncture is an ancient Chinese healing by means of thrust needles acupuncture to certain nerve points. In traditional Chinese medicine, consider the body's natural powers of two are affected. There are Yin and Yang.
'Yin' is the power of feminine nature, quiet and passive, represent something that is dark, cold, wet, and floating. While 'Yang' is a power that is stimulating, masculine, aggressive, and represent the heat and light, contractions, and progressive. Both of these elements complements each other well as the opposite.
The goal of Acupuncture is to detect the existence of an imbalance between Yin and Yang in the body and fix it. Acupuncture needles are used to open the flow of 'chi' in the case of blockage.
According to Bob Flaws in his book The Endometriosis and Fertility and Traditional Chinese Medicine, causes of infertility that often occurs is the result of several things, such as :
- The layout of the uterus does not right.
- Obesity or too skinny.
- Blood flow is not smooth, usually caused by several factors, such as a blockage in the abdominal cavity, emotions, envy, anger, and a feeling of melancholy or self-pity.
Because these conditions are complex, so the need for treatment of acupuncture from a Professional.
Other nice article : 15 Best Fertility Boosters For Men And Women
The Other alternative fertility treatment is Acupressure. Acupressure is a therapeutic emphasis on nerve points on the finger. As with acupuncture, but the difference in this therapy is using the blunt object as a replacement of the needle. The point of the intended nerves is on the hands and feet. Which is associated with the ovaries, uterus, and is useful in improving the work of the hormone.
5. Fertility Massage
Massage is believed to be able to repair the malfunctioning of the body, as well as coping with stress and fatigue. And the relaxation of the body in an effort to create a comfortable and can improve blood flow throughout the body, including the reproductive organs.
Gentle movement in massage, such as rubbing or kneading slowly, rewarding push blood towards the heart and increase blood flow. Sequencing can increase muscle relaxation, soothing the ends of nerves, and pain.
6. Reflexology (foot massage)
This massage focused on nerve points in the feet, hand, face, and ears that are associated with various glands, organs, and other body parts. Proper stimulate on the reflex zones are able to cope with tension, stress, making your entire body to relax deeply. Normalize impaired body function again, helping the natural healing process, and increase vitality.
To overcome infertility, reflexology is done by pressing the tip of the toes next to the outside of the sole of the foot. Which is directly related to the ovary.
Shiatsu massage is also known as Japanese massage. Although actually developed from Chinese massage, which aims to improve the flow of 'chi' energy is interrupted. This massage is able to cope with the disorders related to the reproductive system.
Yoga is a form of exercise combined with the balance of the soul. Yoga is the best known through the therapy treatment in ancient India (Ayurveda). Movements in yoga is able to improve blood circulation around the uterus, cope with menstrual pain, improve the immune system, as well as disorders of the body.
Aromatherapy is one form of therapy using essential oils are highly concentrated and flavorful, are taken from the extract of a plant. These are usually combined with the Aromatherapy massage, meditation, or yoga.
Shooting scents of essential oils are considered capable of coping with stress, and fatigue is psychic. A quiet mind will help balance the reproductive hormones and overcoming fertility problems. Aromatherapy oils to increase fertility are lavender, geranium, or rosemary.
This is a way for someone to hypnotize themselves with positive thoughts, which are useful to overcome infertility due to stress, and the effect of relaxation can overcome the reproductive hormone function. It is important for everyone who want to have children, to always support themselves with positive phrases. For example in the following way :
- Close your eyes, and think about the baby that you desire that can make you happy. Then say to yourself,--- "I could pregnant now" (for women), and "My wife can pregnant now" (for men ). Do for 15 minutes every night before going to bed.